New opportunity: seeking a Senior Analyst who will function as a CSS Deputy IPTL for a Level I IPT Lead supporting Capability Development for new sensor/payloads for a UAS program at PAX River NAS. The incumbent who fills this position will directly support a Level I IPTL, and has responsibility for assisting in the management of cost, schedule, and performance of the assigned projects within the IPT.
***Must be a US Citizen***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
RequirementsMinimum RequirementsKnowledge and Skills
- Management of tasks, action items, and RFIs and providing advice/recommendations to advise the Level 1 and communicate on their behalf to keep the team aligned and effective
- Collaborate with Level 2 IPTLs and collate products from program management and functional experts, per Level 1 guidance, to include the following activities:
- providing input for spend plan development
- development of presentations and reports
- planning, managing and controlling the work efforts required for successful accomplishment of the UAS program through the use of Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- oral and written communications
- analysis of requirements; requirements traceability; application of fact finding and investigative techniques
- defining goals
- determination of resource needs and allocation of resources (funding, manpower, facilities, etc.)
- providing advice to senior PMs on program status and problems that require resolution or adjustments to plans and schedules.
- function as the Senior PMA SME for DOD and DON acquisition policies and procedures
- Assist with the management of Work Assignment Agreements (WAAs), Financial Execution tracking worksheets, Procurement Management Tool (PMT) requests and Procurement Initiation Document (PID) packages to execute the approved funding in Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Support internal and external communications/responses for acquisition related queries, data calls, drills, program briefs and other requests for information from internal and external Stakeholders
- Primary responsibilities include providing guidance and oversight in the preparation of all contractual documents (including PPA/PPCs, PID, SOW, CDRLs) for all efforts requiring contractor support. Provide analysis of Budget Execution Sheets and assist in development and execution of financial planning and using Program Management tools to ensure execution of funding meets obligation and expenditure benchmarks
The required skills and knowledge include:
- Senior level knowledge with NAVAIR, DoN, and DoD acquisition and requirements directives, policies, and procedures.
- Experience with DoN/DoD Requirements Directives and Policies. including experience and familiarity with DoD 5000 Life Cycle and terminology.
- Experience with alternative acquisition (Mid-Tier acquisition, Rapid Acquisition, Assisted Acquisition) approaches/strategies.
- Ability to create and manage team presentations provided to internal teams, prime contractors, and their subs, as well as senior acquisition and Department of the Navy leadership, as required
The minimum years of related experience required:
- Ten (10) plus years of business/acquisition related experience is required
The minimum level of education required is:
- Master's degree in a business-related discipline
- Substitution for a MS degree with a BS degree in a business-related discipline and a minimum of (14) fourteen years' experience
The desired skills, knowledge include:
- Experience with NAVAIR Acquisition Management System (AMS) - Procurement Management Tool (PMT), Contract Deliverable Requirements List tool (CDRL), and Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT) and experience with associated processes and documents.
- Experience with the DoN Program Objective Memorandum (POM) planning process, and development of strategies, planning, issue sheet development, and briefs for IPT specific inputs.
Outside of the above, other certifications, licenses, or clearances include:
- Active DoD Secret clearance is required
The position is contingent upon candidate's ability to meet physical and medical requirements as needed by the position; including compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local jurisdictional requirements.
Government or customer site-specific requirements may include, but are not limited to, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status, except in circumstances where a candidate is legally entitled to an accommodation.Company Policy
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Click below for the "EEO is The Law" and "Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination" supplement posters.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993.
This job has expired.