Senior Risk Control Consultant
Provide quality risk consulting services to MMA clients. Responsibilities include performing assessments, providing employee training, developing risk management strategies, developing written policies, assisting in the sales process, presenting loss control proposals and documenting activity in Sagitta/ImageRight. Services should help clients reduce exposure to loss, and assisting clients with their compliance needs for regulatory agencies such as OSHA and DOT.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
What you need to have:
- Providing value added loss prevention services to our Business Insurance accounts
- Establishing and maintaining valued risk management relationships with our clients
- Evaluating employee safety exposures and controls and providing effective risk improvement solutions
- Effectively promoting our risk control capabilities in new business opportunities
- Assessing Automobile/fleet, General Liability and Crime exposures with effective feedback on exposures and controls in place and/or needed
- Developing insightful risk assessment reports for external and internal customers
- Serving as a liaison for loss control activities between client and carrier
- Monitoring loss information and analyze trend development; develop effective overview and solutions
- Providing effective loss control resources and solutions to clients
- Developing and maintain proactive service plans established with client's support and buy-in
- Developing and conduct effective safety training programs using PowerPoint with multi-media
- Conducting Commercial and Industrial Property fire/safety inspections and effectively relating proper risk control measures (NFPA codes)
What is in it for you?
- BS degree (Risk Management, Insurance or safety related discipline) is required, with a MS and/or professional designation such as ARM, CSP, CIH, OHST highly preferred
- 7+ years previous safety consulting experience is desired, but equivalent safety director experience within general industry or construction may be considered
- Successful candidate must be customer service focused and be able to work with a wide variety of industries and their loss exposures relating to Property, GL, Auto, and WC
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, with strong presentation & training skills
- Salaried, full time, in-house safety consulting position
MMA Southeast offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including:
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid life and disability plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous paid time off programs
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.'Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.