At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The ideal candidate for the position of Sr. SDET will have proven experience to design, develop and maintain automated test cases using tools and framework along with functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and Develop automation frameworks to automate testing, performance testing.
- Write scripts to automate Salesforce, Database testing
- Initial and continued development of scripts and automation of applications to support product verification and validations.
- Understanding and adherence to company design control process and documentation practices.
- Product bug and enhancements escalations to development and operations teams
- Act as a core team member of the software/data dev teams during product definition and design phases enforcing design aspects for test tools and automation needs.
- Ownership in design, development of test protocols for functional SW verification
- Execution and support for Data Services product verification and product/data validation
Minimum Skill/Job Requirements:
Competency Requirements: (Competency is based on education, training, skills and experience.) In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on work experience in Python (including writing scripts, utilities, test tool development and test framework) (required)
- Experience in creating Test Automation Framework (required)
- Experience in automation testing of Salesforce & SQL databases
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of Testing process and documentation (Test cases, scripts, RTM/defect reports) (required)
- 3-5 years of hands on experience on Performance/Load/Stress Testing (required)
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with SQL Server, Java, Windows & Linux Operating systems (preferred)
- Hands-on experience of Continuous Integration Testing (Jenkins) (required)
- 1+ years of hands-on experience of Software Test Life cycle (STLC) (required)
- Understanding of the Waterfall and Agile SDLC (required)
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills, and advanced problem-solving orientation and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to develop, present and justify positions to all levels within the company (required)
- Understanding of Networking principles and concepts (preferred)
- Troubleshooting mindset, an ability to systematically and effectively break down a system or process into subparts to identify failure mechanisms
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization (required)
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills (required)
- Quick learner who can think out of the box
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline desired
- Eligibility to legally work in the United States
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : No
Travel Requirements: No Shift: Shift 1 - Day