Job ID: 283079
Jewell, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
The Store Manager will be responsible for managing a retail store in Austin, TX in selling specific, related or general lines of products manufactured by the company. You'll put your creativity to work with sales promotions, merchandising and pricing policies. The Store Manager will be responsible for supervising employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions for accountant.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employee to specific duties.
- Formulates pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations.
- Directs workers preparing merchandise displays and advertising.
- Orders merchandise or prepares requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Ensures compliance of employees with established security, sales, and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Associate's degree or two years of college or technical school and 2+ years previous sales experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Prior experience in managing in a multi-site retail environment.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with customer, employees and company management.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Jewell, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Austin Job Segment:
This job has expired.