As a Retail Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers' evolving expectations by providing "best in class" customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality baby merchandise, furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
The Operations Supervisor oversees and directs all activities that take place at the Front End, Receiving, Inventory Control and Payroll/Scheduling. The Operations Supervisor assists the management team to ensure a high level of customer service which contributes to sales and business results.
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and conditions of shipments
- Direct the receiving and unloading of store merchandise from third party vendors
- Direct stocking of merchandise on applicable store fixtures following established stocking standards and stocking plans
- Demonstrate advance knowledge of merchandise category, customer needs, and/or operational procedures
- Provide coaching and training to associates on team and throughout the store as needed
- Interview all prospective candidates within their department
- Manage associate's performance, annual review and progression within job catalog
- Assign tasks and monitor schedule/breaks for the associates within their department
- Assist associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests
- Execute activities related to store initiatives (for example, efficiency procedures, safety procedures)
- Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, receiving, resolution of damaged merchandise
- Perform Leader On Duty responsibilities as needed
This job has expired.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5-6 years of retail experience desired, including team lead experience in operational or customer-facing roles
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs