CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. Present in 170 countries and with more than 110,000 employees spread over 1,300 sites, we are well on our way to achieving our vision: to be a Top 5 global 3PL.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success. We want to engage and empower our diverse, global team to co-create value with our customers through our solutions in contract logistics and air, ocean, ground, and finished vehicle transport. That is why CEVA Logistics offers a dynamic and exceptional work environment that fosters personal growth, innovation, and continuous improvement.
DARE TO GROW! Join CEVA Logistics, and you will be part of a team that values imagination, encourages boldness and exemplarity, and is committed to excellence in everything we do. Join us in our mission to shape the future of global logistics as we become a global leader in the logistics industry. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Are you known for exceptional expertise in supply chain operations? Are you passionate about leading and sharing your knowledge with others? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide a leadership role and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Develop critical relationships with internal or external customers, assist with account management such as maintaining customer profiles, details and service needs. Address sensitive, escalated internal or external customer questions and concerns regarding shipments, billing, status, services, carriers, and other needs.
- Work with supervisors and trainers to ensure staff are trained, provides assistance and feedback and completes appropriate forms or documents when required. Prioritize and assign work and provides work direction.
- Assist with overseeing the processing of services and customer service commitments to reflect established company policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Identify and provide services or assist others that require specialized or expedited handing. Track orders and shipments and assist with tracing as needed; usually sensitive, domestic and may involve international operations.
- Run, analyze, and summarize more complex operational reports and details; present information to co-workers or supervisors are needed.
- Prepare information required for quotes or address potential services; provide more complex quotes.
- Communicate with internal and external customers, carriers and providers on a variety of issues, to include arranging service, invoice and billing, service delivery, problem resolution, and other operational needs; assist others on specialized to sensitive needs.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and operate in a safe and effective work environment; assist others with understanding operational items.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School graduate or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent combination of work experience, preferred. Five years of specialized logistics or related operations support experience.
- Skills: Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Leverages databases and systems to review and verify logistics and transportation information. Capable of preparing complex quotes and service details. Ability to track and trace complex and sensitive shipments or product.
- Characteristics: Ability to serve as a lead to staff, which includes prioritizing and assigning work. Ability to identify and resolve potential operational delays. Ability to address and resolve expedited handling or service needs. Specialized knowledge of operational and support principles and practices in related supply chain environments.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
Outstanding benefits for employee and family including multiple health plans(company contribution to health savings account), prescription, dental and vision coverage.
Company paid life insurance, accident insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage and employee assistance plan.
Voluntary benefits including additional life insurance, AD&D coverage, buy-up short- and long-term disability, critical illness, identify theft & legal plan.
401(k) with company match.
Flexible Paid Time Off programs including company paid holidays.
Tuition reimbursement program.
This job has expired.