Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
- Apply expertise in project management, systems engineering and IT operations processes to support the Program Manager in developing, integrating and operating the customer's IT infrastructure.
- Key to success will be the ability to tailor the project management and systems engineering lifecycles, and essential IT operations processes, to function effectively in a non-enterprise environment.
- The position will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle of the IT infrastructure.
- The SE will work in collaboration with the infrastructure architect to formulate recommendations for infrastructure enhancements and improvements and then be responsible for tailoring and overseeing processes that ensure successful delivery approved changes, as well and ensure a stable and secure ongoing IT infrastructure operations.
- Defines and implements standards-based project management and engineering lifecycles, tailored to function effectively in the environment that ensure successful delivery of new technologies and services
- Leverages industry/government standards and widely accepted best practices to define processes and procedures that ensure secure and reliably functioning systems and services
- Managing and monitoring installed systems and infrastructure, proactively ensuring a high level of infrastructure availability based on user needs and priorities
- Maintaining secure, stable configurations via change and configuration management
Required qualifications include:
- Must have an active Top Secret security clearance and able to obtain a TS/SCI
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, or other related technical discipline (e.g., Computer Engineering) with 10+ years of Systems Engineering experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in tailoring project management and systems engineering fundamentals in small, but complex environments
- Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating across programs, with clients, stakeholders and other contractors
- Demonstrated experience managing priorities across multiple project
Preferred qualifications include:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, or other related technical discipline
- The ideal candidate will have experience performing industry standard Project Management and Engineering Life Cycle tasks, as well as experience in tailoring standard process lifecycles to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate must also be experienced in optimizing work processes within the operations and support functions of the systems lifecycle.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA NC Fort Bragg
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.