1790 Kirby Parkway, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
This role is responsible for the creation and management of social recruiting strategies, data analytics and vendor management. Manages a team of recruiters and analysts to coordinate, design and execute business and seasonal recruiting strategies.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Develops implements and drives recruitment initiatives and programs that achieve business needs (i.e. traditional recruiting, third party vendors, social media, etc)
- Reviews and analyzes business data to identify trends; recommends solutions to improve recruiting effectiveness
- Reviews, updates and develops recruiting policies, procedures, methods and service level agreements
- Works with management and internal business partners to understand current and future recruiting needs
- Estimates and forecasts recruiting requirements for accurate budgeting; manages existing budget for staff, resources and vendors
- Develops, prepares and presents regular recruiting reports and presentations on key performance indicators
- Manages, coaches and mentors team of corporate recruiters.
- Works with vendors and outside agencies to optimize internal strategies and recruiting operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current industry trends through various channels (publications, contacts, association memberships, trade groups, etc.); identifies and reports on trends that could impact organization objectives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related fieldor equivalent education and experience required
- 3-5 years experience leading, developing and engaging direct reports required
- Experience managing social branding campaigns on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Experience managing recruitment budget, outside vendors and contract negotiations
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Business and financial acumen
- Organizational, project and process management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitingand OFCCP recruiting compliance required
- Knowledge of social media recruiting methods and strategies
- Ability to grasp new technologies, work in a team environment and provide strong consultative skills
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple tasks
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Noise level
- Adverse Conditions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Noise level
*Low to moderateAdverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.