The MercyOne Dubuque/Dyersville Medical Center Human Resources team is looking for a new Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) to join our circle of care! The TAP collaborates with hiring managers to recruit and fill open positions within our organization. This is a full time, Monday through Friday position located at the MercyOne Dubuque Medical Center. Benefits start day 1 of hire and include a comprehensive benefit package including medical, vision and dental insurance as well as a retirement plan and generous PTO plan. We also have on-site daycare, education reimbursement and many other benefits!
Responsible for executing recruitment activities from sourcing to offer for entry to middle level management and individual contributor positions. Collaborates with HR Business Partners and hiring managers for assigned divisions to address Talent Acquisition needs. Provides consultative services including workforce planning, establishing service level agreements, and regular reporting and developing sourcing strategies as needed. Maintains and fosters excellent relations with hiring managers and providing a highly professional and excellent candidate experience. Work activities include, but are not limited to, attracting and identifying candidates to fill positions; managing the interview process; conducting interviews; guiding newly hired colleagues through the onboarding process, and coordinating relocation services. Ensures consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse top talent. Sources (up to 25%), assesses and selects qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches, which includes networking and cultivating a talent pipeline in a creative and effective manner.
1. Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Trinity Health Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
2. Performs Talent Acquisition activities for assigned job families, including, but not limited to, identifying candidates to fill new and vacant positions; managing the interviewing process, inclusive of candidate screening, selection decision making, job offer creation and drug screening; guiding newly hired colleagues through the onboarding process to ensure colleague acclimation and retention; coordinating relocation services for internal and external candidates who have accepted job offers.
3. Utilizes established compensation tools and guidelines to determine compensation offers, which may include performing equity analysis, assessing loan repayment, relocation, and sign on bonus options.
4. Coordinates with sourcing team strategies for career fairs, informational sessions or other similar events in order to communicate the employment value proposition, develop relationships and establish candidate pools.
5. Consults with Human Resources Service Center onboarding team performing activities related to background and reference checking; new hire processing; internal transfer processing; responses to inquiries from the hiring team, internal and external applicants, executives, managers and colleagues, and collecting and maintaining applicant data through the applicant tracking system.
6. Keeps apprised of and leverages leading talent acquisitions practices, e.g., use of social media). Develops and executes a proactive, innovative, cost-effective recruitment/sourcing strategy to target a diverse pool of qualified applicants for vacant positions.
7. May perform advanced sourcing including social media, internet and data base mining; develops relationships with professional organizations, colleges and schools, community agencies in order to identify and recruit a diverse slate of candidates for all positions.
8. Conducts cold and warm calls to passive candidates to present opportunities for critical, difficult and visible positions.
9. Supports Merger, Divesture and Acquisitions (MD&A) including planning and integration of talent acquisition programs and technology during times of MD&A activity, including organization structure assessment and analysis, talent acquisition, and internal colleague movement.
10. May support and participate in system wide sponsored special projects and initiatives, or portions of larger projects and deliverables.
11. Maintains knowledge of Trinity Health current system employee benefits, salary structures, etc. Provides candidate information related to culture and benefits, which promotes Trinity Health system as the employer of choice.
12. Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, Trinity Health's Organizational Integrity Program, Standards of Conduct, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
1. Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of talent acquisition, human resources, employment laws and regulations as normally obtained through a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field with three (3) years of related talent acquisition experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Experience recruiting and sourcing in a 3rd party agency environment within the healthcare sector is preferred.
3. Ability to maintain a broad understanding and awareness of Talent Acquisition processes and best practices to support organizational hiring needs.
4. Ability to collaborate with leadership as a credible, results-driven and valued business partner by engaging in proactive discussions and decision around mission attainment, business performance, financial operations and impacts, negotiations, strategy and development of key talent programs and processes to identify and address current and future business and people challenges.
5. Ability to serve as a steward of the culture by working to establish and maintain a caring, collaborative and high performance culture and displaying a commitment to diversity. Ability to understand organizational relationships and structures.
6. Ability to continuously learn and seek personal and professional growth opportunities in technical areas of professional focus and to build credibility with customers, peers, and team members.
7. Ability to deliver consistent service utilizing the requisite subject matter knowledge and expertise to address people, process and technology related issues.
8. Proven customer-service orientation. Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to discuss detailed technical or sensitive information with internal and external customers. Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills and ability to manage and complete work in an efficient and thorough manner.
9. Experience with Workday and Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
10. Strong interpersonal, consultative, relationship building and conflict management skills in order to source candidates, initiate, and develop productive working partnerships with management and staff. Ability to foster relationships built on sustainable trust in order to provide long-lasting, comprehensive advice and service on HR related issues. Ability to read the subtle nuances of situations and react/plan accordingly.
11. Flexibility in handling and prioritizing completion of multiple tasks/projects in a timely and organized manner.
12. Experience with using electronic media, social networking, internet research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to source candidates and build talent pipelines. Experience working with recruitment CRM systems preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!