Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services,specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-TechEngineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, BusinessIntelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologiesand the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations inEurope, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly- owned subsidiary of Cap GeminiS.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduringrelationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards andempowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations inthe same way that we strive to exceed our client's expectations. We offer anenvironment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balancebetween your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer ofchoice!
Location:Bellevue/ Seattle, WA
• Research,develop, and apply taxonomic classification and metadata schema on EDM.
• Workin appropriate tools for taxonomy management, data collection, application, andanalysis, and for surfacing of new project management terminology by which tokeep the taxonomy up to date.
• Identifyand implement tools to evaluate and effectively manage both the overall searchexperience as well as appropriate tagging of knowledge assets.
• Applyknowledge of industry standards for thesauri and classification systems totaxonomy development and application.
• Applyknowledge of information retrieval/cognitive search technology to metadatamanagement
• Facilitatediscussions and share best practices with stakeholders and business functions
• Collaboratewith Search Relevance team members to develop and test-controlled vocabularieswith the aim of improving client's search results
• Conducta range of analyses (competitive/comparative, Google Analytics, internal datasources, user research) to inform taxonomy development process
• Evaluatecategorized content to identify gaps in coverage, misclassified content,redundant and/or ineffective categorization rules
• Performcomplex Boolean queries to efficiently identify similar content and applyauto-categorization rules according to client's taxonomy structure and categorydefinitions
• Createand maintain mappings and crosswalks to fulfill business needs and facilitatedata reuse
• Suggestways to improve and scale our products and internal tools
• Strongproblem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
• Strongbackground in research and analysis, including the ability to evaluate sourceauthority
• Abilityto context switch between systems-level thinking and attention to minutedetails
• Honedtime management skills and demonstrated success in handling multiple, sometimesconflicting priorities
• Abilityto balance quick decision-making with attention to quality and accuracy
• Familiaritywith information recall concepts
• Proficiencywith Google G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, etc.)
• Experiencedeveloping, implementing, and/or maintaining controlled vocabularies (thesauri,taxonomies, ontologies) in a business environment
• Experienceanalyzing large datasets
• Knowledgeof SQL or SPARQL
• Understandingof taxonomic schema, rules, and workflows and how to work with and maintainthem
• Experienceworking with digital asset management systems (DAMs)
• Desireto work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Email resumes to: Harneet.firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum education qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MISor related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
Posted about 21 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago