Compensation: $28.37 Hourly
Provide intermediate level monitoring and response to technology issues utilizing company help desk as well as a variety of hardware/software tools and techniques. Install and configure related hardware/software such as desktops, servers, printers, scanners, video teleconferencing hardware, door access systems, security camera technologies and other peripherals. Provide intermediate level software and systems troubleshooting, support, and training to end users. Provide on-site support for office locations in a defined area. Provide guidance, mentoring and work leadership to other technicians. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Participate in special projects as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Work with end users to identify and deliver required technology service levels
• Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on technology operation and other issues
• Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user hardware and software issues
• Perform on-site or remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of technology problems for a variety of end users
• Receive and respond to incoming and escalated help desk tickets, and calls regarding technology problems
• Create and document all incoming help desk calls
• Assist in maintaining IT asset inventory of office locations
• Create and maintain documentation for various hardware/software technologies
• Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal
• Conduct research on technology products in support of hardware/software procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend products for purchase
• Recommend, schedule, and perform technology upgrades and repairs
• Create and maintain user accounts in various systems
• Support development and implementation of new technology projects
• If necessary, liaise with third-part support of various technology vendors
• Provide guidance to other members of the technology team as required
• Driving is an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences.
• Attends all training as required.
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior.
• Provides quality customer service.
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence.
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence.
• Team oriented and values diversity.
QUALIFICATION(S): DESIRED DEMONSTRATED KEY COMPETENCIES
• Analytical Thinking
• Change Readiness
• Creative Thinking
• Communication – Oral
• Communication – Written.
• Decision Making
• Flexible Thinking
• Organizational/Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Technical Expertise
Bachelor’s degree required
QUALIFICATION(S): WORK EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
At least four (4) years’ experience preferred.
CompTIA, Microsoft, or other technical certification training required
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.