The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Technology - Sr. Developer in Tampa, FL.
• Work with Business Analysts / Systems Analysts, other technology Developers / Solution Designers to ensure the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
• Create and maintain quality code, ensure defect free programming consistent with standards; provide code maintenance and support during testing cycles and post-production deployment and participate in reviewing peer coding
• Adhere to standard security coding practices to ensure application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
• Participate in identifying and recommending development / testing solutions / tools in support of project / application objectives
• Completes unit and integration testing for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications
• Comply with well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and project management disciplines by participating in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis
• Assist in the development / maintenance of comprehensive processes for prevention of issues and participate in problem determination and timely resolution of incidents applying appropriate quality measures
• Perform Systems Administration of applications / environments supported by the LOB, monitor application / service performance, perform configuration, backup, authentication & tuning
• Ensure both state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets are in place, and are being met
• Provide technical expertise during Incident management, analyze incident reports and outages, perform impact assessment for incidents and facilitate internal and external communication throughout incident resolution
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world's leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant's unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you'll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you'll enjoy many of the perks you'd expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• Extensive hands-on experience on Salesforce, hands-on knowledge of APEX, LWC, Experience with Data cleansing and data uploading methods in Salesforce.
• Knowledge of Jenkins, Talend or Informatica are good to have
• CERTIFICATIONS - At least 2 Salesforce certifications (Admin and developer 1 certificates are a must).
• 10 - 12 years of Experience
What are the top 3 Must Haves for this role?
• Salesforce Lightning
• Extensive hands-on knowledge of APEX
As Cognizant's chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1144322
San Antonio, Texas
Posted 19 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
Posted 17 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!