Merakey is looking for a Psychiatrist in our facility in Harrisburg, PA. The Psychiatrist will provide services in an Outpatient mental health setting 8 hours a week. Services include providing Psychiatric Evaluations, perform medication checks and oversight to the clinic to include consultation with staff and review and approval of treatment plans and level of care assessments.
Schedule: 8 hours/week. Additional hours available.
• Conducts psychiatric evaluation of Merakey clients referred for psychiatric treatment.
• Provides medication prescriptions and monitoring for Merakey clients.
• Maintain complete, timely, and appropriate documentation in clinical records for clients served.
• Complete reports and correspondence as needed.
• Complete all applications and credential information for Merakey third party insurance contracts as needed.
• Submit any forms, logs, or schedules as requested by supervisor.
• Provide consultation to Merakey staff with regard to client care and treatment.
• If assigned, provide psychiatric supervision to the Outpatient Program (OP), including psychiatric care of OP clients, attendance at treatment teams, review and signature on treatment plans and assessments and continued treatment.
• Adhere to all Merakey, County, State, and Federal policies and regulations related to mental health and addiction treatment codes.
• Complies with Merakey ethics and code of conduct, as well as the ethics and code of conduct of won discipline, in contact with all clients, co-workers, and the community.
• Participates in regular clinical supervision and continuing education activities to further develop professional skills in psychiatry.
• Participates in the Outpatient quality improvement/quality assurance activities if assigned.
• Maintains client confidentiality in accordance with the Outpatient policies.
Please apply or email your CV to MD@merakey.org
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
You can learn more about Merakey by clicking here
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry.
• Current Licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Controlled Substance Registration Certificate from the Drug Enforcement Administration.
• Ability to use EMR and Order Connect.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Bronx, New York
Posted about 17 hours ago
Mountain View, California
Posted about 13 hours ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted about 13 hours ago