Ashfield Engage has partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to bringing innovative products and effective results to physicians and patients.
We are seeking a performance-driven, proven, ambitious, and business mindset Territory Manager (Discovery Lead) who is willing to put forth discretionary effort to go the extra mile.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage and represent a top pharmaceutical company!
What's in it for you?
What will you be doing?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests, and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What do you need for this position?
- Responsible for serving as a territory business owner, the Territory Manager (Discovery Lead) will educate high opportunity prospect HCPs on PAH disease state, risk assessment, and PAH medication to support patient identification. The Territory Manager (Discovery Lead) will coordinate with the rest of the PAH sales team to share information and develop strategies.
- Demonstrate passion and compassion for the treatment of patients with PAH with the ultimate goal of helping them overcome challenges faced with existing therapies
- Demonstrate deep marketplace, therapeutic, product and disease expertise based on thorough understanding of rigorous scientific principles and data, including mechanism of action, indications, efficacy, safety, etc.
- Understand and apply knowledge of health care industry, trends, applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the market access environment (including but not limited to pharmacy-economics, payer/reimbursement landscape and patient flow/influence between institutions and community practices) and analyze these factors in the development of business plans and in daily execution of interactions with the HCPs within compliance guidelines.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with physicians/HCPs office staff and others in the patient care continuum. Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by providing knowledge, experience, and information.
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on customer needs from all stakeholders in accounts, using the insights to position current promoted brands and collaborate with customers on a customized strategy.
About Ashfield Engage
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience selling in pharmaceutical industry
- Specialty experience (PAH, Rare Disease, Cardiovascular, Rheumatology) preferred
- Commercially driven sales individual with proven sales success
- Strong Business acumen
- Interest in demand generation and patient identification
- Excellent communicator and team contributor
- Ability to handle large geographies, multiple stakeholders and adjust and flex quickly and seamlessly to address target customers concerns and objections
- Proficient using technology to connect with customers face to face and virtually
- Some overnight travel will be required
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- COVID-19 Vaccination required. Must be able to provide proof of vaccination upon offer acceptance
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.