At Panduit, Our People Make the Difference. Our diverse life experiences and perspectives fuel innovation as we explore without limits and Think Differently to help our customers better connect with those they serve. We are committed to making a positive impact on the world: Employee volunteerism and outreach projects help us connect and give back to the communities we serve, and by mobilizing our talent and resources we have pledged to minimize our ecological footprint and help our customers with their sustainability journeys. We are looking for people to join us in making a difference: people who are curious, value inclusion, and are committed to building a sustainable and connected world.
What We Can Offer You
Our Total Rewards Program provides competitive health and financial benefits as well as continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We are committed to offering our employees flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities to help you thrive. Additionally, we encourage a spirit of continuous learning and promote well-rounded development as part of our commitment to help you realize your professional goals. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key to our success, and we strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive work environment that strengthens our Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
What We Are Looking For
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick days + 11 holidays + 1 volunteer day
- 50% of remote work
- Growth & development opportunities for promotion and stretch assignments
- Multiple healthcare options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Paid weekly
The University Relations Program Specialist leads the overall design and execution of the university relations recruiting strategy to acquire and build the next generation of Panduit talent. This individual partners with the businesses and functions to understand future talent needs, create a university strategy to support those needs, and executes that strategy to achieve talent metrics. This critical role will help to select key schools, determine a campus branding approach, develop a hiring plan, and facilitate the intern/co-op program. This position has oversight for all domestic university recruiting including undergrad, graduate, PhD, and MBA level activities. This position will also focus on early career out of high school opportunities. As an integral member of the Talent Acquisition organization, this position also influences team strategy, is active in project management, and helps to drive Panduit's diversity and compliance efforts.What You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Coordinate student and faculty tours and other campus events and manage university relationships. Build a strong online presence and promote Panduit as a brand, through different social media platforms. Conduct on campus interviews at career fairs and evaluate use of digital interviews. Coordinate logistics for all university relations events and career fairs. Manage budget and marketing materials/swags. Hire students and oversee their experience at Panduit. Track analytics and ensure that hire measures are being met.
- Responsible for the overall leadership, coordination, and allocation of resources to strategic target schools critical to university hiring success. Organize and attend campus career fairs as the lead Panduit representative. Develop, implement, and execute on-campus events that include informational sessions, executive visits, faculty visits, on-campus interviews. Implement a strong student network to collect feedback and constantly improve Panduit's Brand image and student selection statistics.
- Design the university relations/campus strategy to increase the acquisition of top talent. Develop a plan for the year in order to maximize Panduit's presence at chosen schools. Manage the early career attraction day-to-day University Relations and Campus Recruitment activities necessary to attract emerging talent to drive key initiatives and provide a sustainable advantage for achieving business results.
- Serve as the liaison between HR Generalist, hiring managers, and other key contacts for Co-op, Internship and Full-Time university hires. Develops business leaders to be key partners/contacts for strategic schools and continuously improve the university relations processes and practices.
Required Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Degree: Major in Marketing, HR, or Business a plus
- 2-3 years demonstrated hands-on experience in implementing and executing university relations programs with no and/or limited staff in manufacturing and/or high-tech industry
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute and sustain university programs and on-campus relationships and engage the support of business leaders, employees and others to drive its implementation
- Ability to identify, track and select talent
- Strong drive to ensure that students have the best experience when applying to and interviewing at the Company
- Strong command of social media channels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with ATS and CRM recruiting tools
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Passion to reach out and work with others to drive success of this program. Includes but not limited to students, university staff and faculty, hiring managers, business leaders, interns and co-ops, etc.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple work
- Must have strong organization skills and ability to independently manage and meet multiple competing priorities
- Strong networking skills
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with others clearly and effectively
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm in a high-paced, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate exceptional planning and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Proven ability to problem solve and influence others.
- Proven capability to produce creative presentations, communications, and publications
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Frequent travel to career fairs and schools is required
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Work Shift
Day (United States of America)
This job has expired.