UX Designer (eCommerce) * UX Designer*
* This role is hybrid role! (2 days in SD) *
* Salary: * Up to $125k
* Requirements: * 2+ years of eCommerce UX + Research + A/B Testing + User Journey
Founded in San Diego in 2014 we are the fastest growing athletic apparel company in the country! We're a Series B eCommerce company that has been growing at a 300% clip over the last 2 years and is *currently valued at nearly $4B! *
As athleisure clothing continues to become the norm we are leading the way with our focus on sustainable materials, ultra comfortable clothing and top of the line performance.
With over *$400M raised in Series B * funding from SoftBank Vision fund and other top VC firms, we are expanding our team and ready to take on the giants in the fitness apparel industry! If you have experience growing a eCommerce brand and want to help us get to the top, read on!
Among many career long employees our Executive Leadership team consists of ex-Executives from fashion giants such as Lulu Lemon, Nike, Stance, Yeti, Forever 21, Victoria's Secret and Apple!
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our eCommerce design team. *This role offers HUGE room for growth and ownership as it will be THE UX designer for the entire eCommerce and digital channels.* This is a heavily strategic role in charge of conducting research on user flow and journey to create interactive customer flows, building design systems, and implement strategy to create a beautiful digital experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us *Compensation: * Up to $125k
*Work schedule: * remote for So Cal residents + company events!
*Benefits: * top of the line healthcare including medical, dental and vision + 401k
*Stability: * we've raised $440M over 2 rounds at a $4B valuation!
*Growth: * we've grown at 300% over the last 2 years and we're just getting started!
What You Will Be Doing *In this role you will the sole and leading UX designer, as THE voice of UX you will be responsible for directing all eCommerce and Digital UX items including: *
- Analyzing customer behaviors to identify opportunities to solve problems and create seamless experiences for users
- Work closely with engineering, product and creative to continuously create "on brand" content
- Contribute to the architecture of short and long term UX visions for features
- Influence and direct UX strategy across the company
- Partner with Creative, Digital as well as Digital and Brand Marketing to create designs for the site that address stakeholder needs
- Plan and execute qualitative and quotative user research
- Work closely with CS, Design, Product and technology to raise awareness of customer needs, behaviors and problems
- Analyze research findings to provide critical insights to stakeholders
What You Need for this Position *2+ years of UX design/research experience within eCommerce: *
- Strong Visual Design Skills
- Portfolio with beautiful examples of high-quality UI/UX, system and Visual Design
- Strong understanding of usability, information architecture and UI/UX design
- Strong understanding of customer journey within eCommerce
- Setting up and running A/B test
- Visual Design Tools (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin or Adobe Creative Suite)
*Nice to have: *
- Fashion/apparel industry is a huge plus!
What's In It for You * Up to $125k *
- Work for the fastest growing fitness and apparel company in the country!
- Remote work
- Top of the line Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with employer match
- Team Building Events
So, if you are a UI/UX designer with experience in eCommerce and a passion for creating beautiful content please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!