Ventrac - Weld Assistant
$2,500 hiring bonus! $500 at 30 days, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 180 days of employment!
- WILLING TO FULLY TRAIN!
- WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY ONLY
- EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, ETC.
- 401K RETIREMENT SAVINGS WITH COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
1st shift 5am-2:30pm (M-F) end times may vary with overtimeSummary:
Perform cleaning operations (scratch, scale & weld spatter removal, etc.) on parts post-weld. This position will work closely with a trained welder to develop skills to become a production welder.This position will begin as a weld assistant to learn welding, parts inspection, etc. but is expected to become a robot or hand welder once trained. Training times will vary.Position Responsibilities:
- Lift and position workpieces, manually or with hoists, and secure them tables for the cleaning process
- Identifying bad welds and fixing the welds
- Participate in weld training program as set up for Weld Assistants
- Ability to learn weld techniques and robot operation
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Maintain high safety standards and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for extended periods of time
- 1+ years of metal finishing
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.