Do you LOVE pets? Do you love making connections, building relationships, and helping people? Then our Client Service Representative position may be right for you!
VCA Animal Wellness Center of Marin, located in the heart of Marin County in San Rafael, California, is looking for a friendly, upbeat, and highly professional "client service extraordinaire" to join our team of fun, passionate veterinary professionals!
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets a positive tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities.
At VCA Animal Wellness Center of Marin, we take our company mission statement - "your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal" - very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet owner's expectations.
The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
* Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
* Scheduling and confirming appointments.
* Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
* Presenting and explaining fees, and processing payments.
* Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
* Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
* Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
* Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times-both inside and outside.
* At least one year of proven past experience helping customers
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* Compassion for pets and people-as well as awareness and understanding of own and others' reactions
* Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action
* The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
* The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be exposed to hazards associated with pets such as allergies, contagious diseases, noises, odors, bites, scratches, and animal waste
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts and more! The Client Service Representative position pay can range between $19.67/hour - $28.10/hour dependent on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted about 12 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Buffalo, New York
Posted less than a minute ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!