Location: 1911 Piedmont Cir NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
VCA Buckhead Animal Hospital in Atlanta, GA is seeking a talented Veterinary Technician to join the team at our AAHA-accredited 5-doctor practice!
At VCA Buckhead, your busy days will be filled with laughter and a feeling of pride at the end of each day. We work hard and play hard! Our team is like family- We trust each other, value each other, and grow with each other. We celebrate the accomplishments of our teammates, both professionally and outside of work. Technology is at the forefront and we prioritize team development to enhance patient care each day.
We are located in an amazing intown Atlanta location where you can choose a different restaurant every day for lunch or spend your breaks lounging at beautiful Piedmont Park.
Check out our website here: https://vcahospitals.com/buckhead
We are passionate about supporting our veterinary technicians and assistants and are committed to your continuing education and personal career development. VCA is a community of dedicated professionals that will encourage you to explore everything a veterinary career has to offer.
We are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We support a work environment where you can focus on your career, your happiness, and the patients you serve.
Some of the many benefits we offer:
What You'll Do
- Access to the people and resources of a large veterinary community
- Opportunities for learning, growth, and advancement
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Access to free mental health care, life assistance program, resources like Headspace, etc.
- Fully employer-paid life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, holiday pay
- Paid parental leave
- Continuing Education allowance for full time credentialed veterinary technicians
- CE and learning opportunities for all associates
- Tuition support and sponsorships including Veterinary Technology AAS, BAS completion and more
- Veterinary Technician license reimbursement
- Generous hospital discounts for your pets, a variety of other discounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Opportunities to give back through VCA Charities and local animal shelter partnerships
In this role, you will support our team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients.
Whether you are a credentialed veterinary technician (RVT, CVT, LVT, LVMT) or a technician in training, we want you to utilize your skills and knowledge. Skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
Interested in this opportunity? Apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Catheter placement
- Patient recovery
- Medical recordkeeping
- Compassionate patient care
- Client care and education
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
This job has expired.