We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Technician to join our team.
At VCA Animal Hospitals, we take our mission statement - your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal - very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet owner's expectations.
Compensation: $ 17 - 32 / hour dependent on skill set, experience, and licensure status.
For new veterinary professionals, roles like Triage Tech are a great way to get a start in a technical career. For experienced technicians, we would love to speak with you about our ER, ICU, and Specialty departments. All are encouraged to apply and discuss opportunities at our unique hospital. The goal at VCA Shoreline is to build a culture of teaching, growth, and expertise that provides our team members the opportunity to build successful careers.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
* Maintaining medical records.
* Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
* Filling prescriptions.
* Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
* Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
* You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
* You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
Posted 26 minutes ago
Posted 26 minutes ago
Posted 25 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!