To deliver corporately aligned revenues including gross profit, sales objectives, inventory and market share while overseeing, managing and coaching all personnel and partnered suppliers who directly report and effect the division.
Essential Job Functions:
- Directly responsible for the total division's performance and accountability
- Responsible for the development and management of the total financial plan including attainment of sales and performance management. Including but not limited to revenue, gross profit, margin, annual expense budget, inventory, and SKU management.
- Interview, hire, train, direct and manage VPs, portfolio managers, sales managers, and salespeople
- Direct reports will be VP Carolina, VP Heritage, and Portfolio Managers
- Supplier relationship development & management to achieve corporate sales, profitability goals, and a higher level of supplier satisfaction
- Develop a strategic divisional vision that positively effects sales, profitability, employee development, and a structured sales process
- Provide detailed and accurate forecasting
- Coordinate, support and create sales objectives with portfolio managers and suppliers
- Develop programs and analysis to support sales initiatives
- Make high level presentations to suppliers, customers, sales divisions and ownership to encompass all aspects of the business
- Manage customer expectations, provide value and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Strategically work the market with portfolio managers, sales managers, salespeople, suppliers
- Embed technology as a means of increasing sales process efficiency
- Work effectively with our Social Media and Marketing teams
- Responsible for driving success through the Strategic Accounts Team
- Advance corporate DEI initiative
- Exceptional organizational planning skills
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to coordinate efforts among different groups
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Strong track record of sales accomplishment required
- Ability to educate and teach both groups and individuals
- Budget and financial literacy required
- Strong Interviewing skills
- Ability to travel for presentations, trainings and events
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent understanding of management and motivational techniques
- 10 plus years experience within sales, fine wine and spirit background
- Candidate must possess valid Massachusetts driver's license and registration
At Martignetti Companies, we have a strong commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and aspire to be reflective of the diverse communities we serve. We aim to attract and hire qualified candidates who hold these same values, provide diverse perspectives, and contribute to creating a workplace where all employees experience a sense of belonging.
Martignetti is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
This job has expired.