American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Visual Designer will contribute creative output from concept to production. Responsible for creative production of digital advertising, email marketing, social media, PowerPoint templates, signage, and other print and digital assets. Collaborates with executives and subject-matter experts across several groups in marketing, sales, and other areas of the company to deliver highly engaging designs. Works with key stakeholders, communicates and collaborates with multiple teams across the enterprise. The position requires the ability to communicate through design and the ability to organize, collaborate and execute efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be part of a creative team that will refresh our brand identity by creating and managing new brand assets including brand guidelines, email marketing templates, social media assets, website landing page layouts, signage, marketing collateral, presentation decks, and more.
- Assist Creative Services Project Manager in maintaining efficient project management processes for the team from intake and creative briefs to concepting and execution. Own end-to-end creative production and fulfillment of design service requests. Clients include marketing, communications, human resources, IT, AMH development, investor relations, third party property management, etc.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams and external partners - including communications, training, IT and UX teams - to ensure that large scale projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy. Develops creative assets that aligns with current product offerings and meets business overall objectives.
- Lead the post-production, publishing, and archival processes. Compile a library of images, graphics, and creative assets.
- Ensures visual communications and brand standards are met, while adhering to company policy, legal and compliance requirements.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's or associate degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communications, and/or a related required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a visual designer, graphic designer, multimedia designer, motion graphics designer or similar role required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with hands-on knowledge of design practices for all print and digital environments required.
- A complete portfolio of design examples is required.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Experience of Adobe Premier, After Effects and motion graphics preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, branding, print, and the web.
- Intermediate experience administering a content management system (CMS).
- Intermediate familiarity with various social platforms and traditional media formats.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and trends.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
visual designer, marketing, creative production, digital advertising, email marketing, social media, graphic design, visual arts, advertising, communications, multimedia designer, motion graphics designer, #LI-SC1
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.