Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
2nd Shift 12:30 pm - 9 pm Monday through Friday
Perform various functions in support of warehouse operation, including shipping, loading, and delivery of flooring products. The position requires multiple skills and extensive knowledge of warehouse functions and operations.
- Oversee functions of warehouse workers on an assigned shift to ensure accuracy and completeness of warehouse responsibilities and on-time shipping
- Direct employees on the correct loading process of products on delivery trucks
- Train new employees on equipment operation, shipping, receiving, loading, unloading, and other warehouse responsibilities
- Certify employees on forklift operation
- Operate lift truck or other machinery used in preparing and loading flooring products for shipment
- Informally monitor employee performance and provide feedback to management on issues/concerns
- Provide backup in the absence of the supervisor
- Demonstrate expected safe work habits to others - lead by example
- Assist in leading safety meetings and implementing safety initiatives
- Attend any job-related training deemed necessary by supervision
- Perform other tasks assigned by management
Knowledge of OSHA regulations. Basic knowledge of DOT requirements. Knowledge and demonstrated commitment to Mohawk safety standards. Forklift certified.
At least 18 months experience in functions being assigned to lead. Demonstrated positive work habits, dependability, and good attendance.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend, and twist without restrictions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs. several times a shift.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/40.
- Will be required to climb on and off a lift truck numerous times a shift.
- Must be able to load and unload pad materials without restriction
- Forklift Certified and able to operate all types of lift truck equipment in assigned facility
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team; work well with others and must show enthusiasm, initiate, and pride in work
- Ability to form basic mathematics and weight measures
- Written communication, organizational skills, and problem-solving capabilities, detail-oriented and the ability to communicate with others
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instructions and interpret department operating standards
- Under minimum supervision, job duties are subject to specific instructions and standard work routine.
- Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions, keep simple records, and make reports.
Expected base pay rate for this role will be between 24.35 and 25.45 per hour at the commencement of employment. However, base pay if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, incentive compensation, discretionary bonuses, other short and long-term incentive packages, and other company sponsored benefit programs. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
San Francisco Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.