Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology - NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract's focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving sexual function*1,2. The UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH in men over the age of 45. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 175,000 men have been treated with the UroLift System in select markets worldwide.** Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
*No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the FDA pivotal study.
** Management estimate based on product sales and average units per procedure
- Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study
- McVary, J Sex Med 2014
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate and/or the inability to control the urge.1 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate. Position Summary
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager oversees company activities related to logistics, shipping, receiving, returns and material transfers. This position requires adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. S/he leads, supports, mentors and coaches warehouse/distribution and shipping/receiving team members as they execute the activities below.Principal Responsibilities
• Partner with senior management on implementing strategy, continuous improvement, and site objectives.
• Manage warehouse/distribution and shipping/receiving teams to achieve unparalleled internal and external customer satisfaction through the assurance of optimal quality, capacity, cost, accuracy, on-time delivery, safety, visual controls, and distribution center performance measures.
• Coordinate and execute container shipments of material and product between the Teleflex global distribution centers and air shipment of material and products between sterilizers.
• Partner with Quality to maintain an effective warehouse performance program that meets ISO and FDA requirements.
• Manage shipping and receiving areas with an emphasis on regulatory and industry requirements, delivery performance, and budget adherence.
• Drive continuous improvement to key indicators such as on-time delivery, shipment accuracy and labor force efficiency
• Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment
• Supervise, coach, train and develop a highly effective warehouse and logistics staff
• Effectively handle and ensure resolution of warehouse related problems, incidents or complaints.
• Responsible for departmental audit readiness and for participating in internal and external quality audits
• Responsible for root cause identification and development of corrective and preventative actions
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and inventory control systems and warehouse procedures to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
• Create ECO's for procedures and work instruction.
• Coordinate the preparation of all material slated for the shipping containers including scheduling, loading of container, updating inventory transactions in system.
• Work with import brokers to efficiently get product into US, through customs and to CMP efficiently
• Manage warehouses, 3rd party warehouse, receiving, Kanban and shipping areas with an emphasis on regulatory and industry requirements, delivery performance, and budget adherence.
• Manage and maintain product and material segregation in warehouse by part numbers, lot numbers, and labels to meet ISO and FDA requirements.
• Research and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
• Designated representative for the Teleflex Rutan Distribution, as required
• Manage team to perform on time and accurate cycle counts and research and reconcile inventory discrepancies
• Support Operations and Supply Chain projects and objectives.
• Confirm the accuracy of invoices, bills, and charges relative to shipment of goods.
• Organize and support annual physical inventory if required.
• Perform related duties assigned by Manager.
• Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun! Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or 10+ years of experience preferred
• Minimum of 5 years management experience in shipping, receiving and warehousing material and product in a manufacturing environment (medical device experience preferred)
• Prior experience with international shipping. Knowledgeable on U.S. customs and international shipping requirements
• Experience with an ERP system (SAP)Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Certification in APICS or CPIM a plus
• Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good written and oral communication skills required including using the ability to interact professionally over the phone with contact suppliers.
• Must understand cGMP in regard to filling out and handling records.
• Working knowledge of Kanban and lean manufacturing methods a plus.
• Ability to operate forklift, hand dollies, pallet jack, or other light industrial equipment to assist in loading and moving material and products.
• Effective communications skills
• Good housekeeping and safety skills.
• Highly skilled in loading and unloading material within a warehouse facility.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.