Do you need an AMAZING benefits package - including medical, dental, life, paid time-off, 401(k), pet care discounts and continuing education programs?
We foster learning opportunities to advance careers and support individual growth in veterinary medicine. We strive to create a working schedule to support a good work/life balance.
VCA Mountain View Animal Hospital is a well established, AAHA credited, multi-doctor general practice in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona looking for customer service representatives who love people who love pets!
Enthusiasm, a positive attitude, a desire to learn and advance are the qualifications needed. Apply today!
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
* Maintaining medical records.
* Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
* Filling prescriptions.
* Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
* Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
* You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
* You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!