Partners HealthCare at Home serves patients fromrehabilitation after illness or injury, to chronic disease management. Weare dedicated to providing the highest quality specialized care designed tomeet the patients' unique needs with the goal of optimizing independence andquality of life. Our clinicians are highly skilled and able to functionboth independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
We value the uniqueness of our employees who are a reflection of thecommunities and patients that we serve. Our attractive and comprehensivebenefits package is designed to meet the needs of our employees.
Coordinate information and input into computerize system for scheduling of patient visits and admissions to be reassigned. Reconcile referrals and visits utilizing computer reports and confirm information with staff. Triage incoming telephone calls and respond or refer to appropriate staff. Provide general administrative support associated with daily operations of a clinical team, and other duties to support branch operations, as requested.
Current Schedule: Saturdays 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 year minimum office experience in a healthcare setting
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ability to learn new software
- Familiar with computerized scheduling programs preferred
- Ability to effectively triage incoming telephone information with urgency and calmness
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with ability to interact with a diverse population
- Strong written, verbal and electronic communications skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to respond to the demands and continuous changes in the work environment
PHH is committedto diversity in the workplace which begins with respect and opportunity forall. PHH takes affirmative action to ensure that equal employment opportunityis provided to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, nationalorigin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age,ancestry, veteran status, disability or any other basis that would beinconsistent with any applicable ordinance or law.
If you need reasonable accommodation in coming to or participating in the interview process, please let us know.