Lincoln Electric Automation in Columbus, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, specializes in supplying products such as ladles, sprayers, extractors, finishing equipment, and turnkey robotic systems.
Req. ID: 22194
Position Summary: Produce quality welded components to specification
Essential skills and experience:
- Weld components as required by internal or customer specifications.
- Deburr and inspect welds to assure conformance to specification.
- Capable of welding any type of material (SST, 4140, Aluminum, CRS) and capable of MIG and TIG on all materials.
- Understanding common weld symbols.
- Set up and safely operate saw and saw accessories.
- Run a belt sander, grinder and other hand tools.
- Operate fork lift and crane.
- Utilize torch, plasma cutter and attachments.
- Have to read, understand and weld to blueprints.
- Prepare material for welding i.e. saw, grind, torch or sandblast.
- Ability to design and fabricate work holding fixtures.
- Follow production schedule.
Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
- High School Diploma or GED and/or Equivalent experience in welding and machining
- Experience utilizing hand tools and forklifts preferred
- Computer proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing, and project management software.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Understand the Company's EHS Policy and how it relates to this job.
- Be aware of OSHA & EPA laws and regulations as well as the Company's Plant Rules and Regulations that pertain to this job.
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and observe all company EHS procedures.
- Know that the company EHS procedures are located on the ISO drive.
- Immediately notify the Supervisor if there is any safety hazard, any equipment not operating correctly, or if there are any questions regarding EHS procedures.
- Attend required EHS training
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand; walk and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Lifting up to approx. 60 lbs.
- Repetition with activity.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
General sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
: Complies with ISO 14001, and other relevant standards. Support, implement and understand the intent of the EMS policy. Participates with ISO-14001 as required.General sign-off:
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Wayne Trail Technologies (US76) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Columbus Job Segment:
MIG Welding, Forklift, Welding, Machinist, Project Manager, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.