Job ID: 416581
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
This person will be responsible for promptly addressing customer inquiries; providing quotations, entering orders, and answering questions/concerns in a timely and professional manner. This is an entry level position (~1-2 years' experience) that will be responsible for managing customer relationships in a specified market base as outlined in Oldcastle's SOPs.
Position Functions and Tasks
The primary functions are to enter orders and estimates, and answer calls in a timely and respectful manner. Candidate must be solution-driven in any interactions with customers, both internal and external.
- Process and support customers' orders and inquiries related to their dedicated market
- Answer calls and handle email inquiries; providing courteous, timely, and effective customer service
- Inform customers of the status of their orders, advising them of any changes
- Comply with company attendance standards
- Coordinate effectively with transportation, planning, engineering and sales
- Create cases in NetSuite for customer issue resolution and product design
Characteristics of the Successful Candidate
- Basic understanding of processing EDI orders
- Strong relationship skills: fits well with all employee levels, is comfortable with rigorous give and take, communicative and collaborative style
- Effective Team Player with the ability to work independently
- Energetic, able to provide and receive feedback
- A willingness to take instruction and be accountable for their duties
- Skilled user in MS Office programs (NetSuite a plus)
- Customer focused; dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
- Able to organize and prioritize work in an effective manner
- Able to deal with client escalations in a respectful and effective manner
- Has a keen interest in personal development; i.e. learning the business, product application, intercommunication skills, etc.
What CRH Offers You
- 1-2 years Customer Service in an office environment
- Experience working in manufacturing or logistics is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication
- Comfortable user of excel
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Willing to be adaptable & flexible in our ever-changing work environment
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Engineer, Engineering
This job has expired.