Insmed is a global biopharmaceutical company on a mission to transform the lives of patients living with serious and rare diseases. Our most valuable resource is our employees, and everything we do is motivated by a patients-first mentality. We are dedicated to growing our team with talented individuals from around the world who are willing to challenge the status quo, solve problems, and work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and compassion.
Guided by our core values of collaboration, accountability, passion, respect, and integrity, we aim to foster an inclusive, diverse, and flexible work environment, where our employees are recognized for leaning in and rolling up their sleeves. If you share our vision and want to work with the most dedicated people in the biopharma industry, come to Insmed to accelerate your career.
Named Science's Top Employer in 2021 and 2022
Insmed is dedicated to creating a collaborative environment where our team can thrive. Every day, our employees turn their passion for science and research into innovative solutions for patients. That's why we were named the No. 1 company to work for in the biopharma industry in Science's Top Employers Survey for two years in a row.
A Certified Great Place to Work
We believe our company is truly special, and our employees agree. In July 2022, we became Great Place to Work-certified in the U.S. for the second year in a row. In 2022, we were also listed as the No. 2 company on the Best Workplaces in Biopharma TM List, Small and Medium, and one of the Best Workplaces in New York TM , which recognizes companies headquartered in NY, NJ, and CT.
The Manager, Procurement, Sourcing & Legal Applications, is responsible for end-to-end solution design, implementation and management of Insmed's global Procurement, Sourcing & Legal applications portfolio. We are looking for a driven, results-oriented leader to lead teams that will be building Insmed's next generation of systems used to automate and optimize our procure-to-pay business processes and applications. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working for a global organization of highly complex business scenarios. The successful candidate will be a passionate builder of talent and teams.
- This is a supervisory position currently managing an outsourced application managed services provider, and will manage future employee(s) as well.
- This role oversees vendors and/or partners and provides governance over delivered services.
- This position asks for onsite presence of about 2 to 3 days per week in our Bridgewater, NJ Corporate HQ
Additional representative responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Provide system support to the business ensuring accurate and efficient processing throughout Insmed's sourcing, contracting, procurement and legal business processes
- Provide technical leadership and support for our global Procurement and Legal user community
- Drive improvements and efficiencies through enabling features and functions available within Insmed's Global Business Applications footprint, including Oracle ERP Cloud and Jaggaer Cloud
- Challenge existing methods, processes and tools to optimize utilization and efficiency of Insmed's applications
- Lead the integration of acquisitions. This may include mapping data, data conversions, system configuration, and business process revisions
- Lead role in managing new requirements, solution architecture and process improvements into the system and business process, including the evaluation and introduction of additional
- Coordinates with stakeholders to evaluate and make changes to systems to maintain compliance with corporate standards while balancing global vs local needs
- Lead the planning and implementation of system changes as a result of organizational structure changes to support business growth
- Act as team lead an IT Business Partner on implementation projects, upgrades and/or integration of new applications
- Partner with stakeholders to drive business process improvement initiatives
- Ensure reliable technology and process methods are in place to provide accurate results and consistent system performance
- Drive continuous improvement, best practices and improving standard operating procedures for the organization
- Manage onshore/offshore team to manage requirements, design, configuration and testing for multiple IT initiatives
- Provides governance over quality of delivered services
- Support activities related to master data management, internal & external audit and any associated computer systems validation & compliance
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a business or technical discipline. MBA strongly preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Oracle Cloud Certified preferred 5-7 years of experience with Oracle ERP applications including Oracle ERP Cloud applications
- 5-7 years of experience supporting supply chain, procurement and legal applications
- 5-7 years of defining, scoping, scaling, and managing technology initiatives
- 3+ years in Project Management
- 3+ years in a GMP, 21 CFR Part 11, regulated environment
- 3+ years of experience managing teams and key projects within a global organization, including offshore delivery models
- Strong vendor management skills and experience managing 3rd party system implementation teams
- Excellent command of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Solid understanding of data structure, controls and End-to-End process flow
- Experience participating in full life cycle EBS and/or ERP Cloud implementations
- Working knowledge of Cloud integration middleware products OIC, Mulesoft etc
- Experience in developing and executing test plans
- Experience with AIM Methodology, Business Process Engineering and Project Management tools and/or similar ERP implementation methodologies
- Excellent leadership, critical thinking, systems and business background, and communications skills are critical for this strategic and complex role
- Ability to work independently and with cross functional technical teams including operating systems, network, security, middleware and compliance
Up to 10% travel, both domestic and/or international. Salary Range
Insmed takes into consideration a combination of candidate's education, training, and experience as well as the position's scope and complexity, the discretion and latitude required in the role, and external market and internal value when determining a salary level for potential new employees.
The base salary range for this job is from $108,000.00 to $150,667.00 Compensation & Benefits
We're committed to investing in every team member's total well-being, now and in the future. We offer a competitive total-rewards package to all employees around the world, including:
ADDITIONAL U.S. BENEFITS:
- Flexible approach to where and how we work
- Competitive compensation package including bonus.
- Stock options and RSU awards
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Professional Judgment Vacation Policy
- 11 paid holidays per year and Winter Break (typically between Christmas and New Year's Day).
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-provided short- and long-term disability plans
- Company-provided life insurance
- Unique offerings of pet, legal, and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity plans
- Supplemental AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental Health on-line digital resource
- On-site, no-cost fitness center at our U.S. headquarters
- Paid time off to volunteer
Insmed Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
Please note that we review every submission, and we will keep all submissions on file for six months.
This job has expired.